- How do I book a party? Its best to call our studio to book your pole party. we can take reservations up to one year in advance. Please have your projected date and time in mind when calling. Also know how many people will be attending the party. We book up quickly so please call in advance to reserve your preferred date and time.
- How do I pay for Classes? We accept payments online or you may also pay cash at the studio. Click on the Schedule tab to pay online.
- What do I wear to class? Wear what you feel comfortable in. Workout attire, shorts or bike shorts, and tank top. You will need bare skin exposed on your arms and legs to grip the pole. Please Remember: Do not put lotions or body oil on before class. Your skin needs to be clean to stick to the pole. Wash your hands before class with anti-bacterial soap and please remove all jewelry.
- What time should I arrive for class? New students should arrive 10-15 mins early for registration and orientation. Existing students should arrive 5-10 mins early.
- I would like to lose weight, what classes should I take? All of our classes will help you lose weight. Our beginner pole class can burn 350-500 calories per hour. Our pole strengthen class will help you tone and define your muscles.
- Is there a weight limit on the pole? Yes, there is a 500 lb weight limit on the pole. There are plenty of larger women who excel on the pole. Don't let your weight discourage you. The moves are designed for anyone to do. They are taught in an order to help you build strength and to accomplish future moves.
- How long does it take me to be good at the pole? Every person is different. Some people catch on quickly, but for others it takes several classes. Don't get frustrated, with practice pole is possible for everyone!
- Can men attend class? Men are welcome to take class, but are NOT ALLOWED TO SIT AND WATCH.
- Do you offer private or semiprivate lessons? Yes, we do. A private lesson is $60 an hour and a semiprivate lesson is $40 per person. A private lesson is good for that one on one training. We will work with you at your own pace.
© 2010 Best Shape of Your Life. All rights reserved.
Frequently Asked Questions