© 2010 Best Shape of Your Life. All rights reserved.
New classes starting October 1St
Give us a call at
- Level 1: In this level, you will be getting comfortable with the pole and learning basic moves while strengthening your upper body.
- Level 2: Its time to perfect your beginner moves, learn combinations and start working on climbs and pole mounts.
- Level 3: We will be working on getting comfortable upside down and more advanced spins
- Advanced: You will be increasing your strength with inverts (going upside down) and learn transitions between inverted moves.
- Spinning: You will be learning how to pole dance on a rotating dance pole. This will show off all your pole dance moves as the pole rotates so/ you can see your move from all angles.
- Co-ed: This class is open to all levels, to both men and women.
- We will be working on our cardio and strength training while using the pole as your new workout buddy. Our goal is to get your arms and butt in shape with this full body workout.
- This class will help you get strong and flexible for your pole tricks.